- Ph.D. in Technology of macromolecular substances, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Czech Republic, 2015, The Evaluation of Natural Rubber Processing
- M.Sc. in Polymer Materials, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, 2009, Evaluation of Natural Rubber Properties
- B.Sc. in Chemistry and Technology of Materials, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, 2007, Adhesion and Tack of EPDM Rubbers
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Assistant Professor, 2016 -
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Researcher, 2011 - 2016
- Characterization Methods for Polymeric Materials (laboratory practice, B.Sc., Czech)
- Materials and Technologies in Automotive Industry (polymer part, B.Sc., Czech)
- Manufacture and processing of polymer materials (processing part, M.Sc., Czech)
- Laboratory trainings (various B.Sc. and M.Sc., Czech, English)
- Bachelor and Diploma theses supervisor
- Supervisor of Erasmus students
TACR FW01010561 Enhancement of 3D printing filament properties using nanofiber additives, co-investigator, 2020 - 2022.
Evaluation of natural rubber processability with different methods. Finding relationships between composition of natural rubber and its properties.
Thermoplastic starch materials – preparation, processing, application and their combination with natural rubber.
Observation of accelerated sulphur vulcanization – effects of water and other substances.
Other school interests
Teacher and co-founder of Chemical club for high school students on UCT Prague
Member of Researchers´ Night organisation committee on UCT Prague
Czech Society of Industrial Chemistry - Rubber Group Zlín
Collaboration with industry
Trelleborg Wheel Systems Czech Republic, Trelleborg Bohemia, Synthos S.A., Silroc CZ, Prusa research, KOSTAL CR, MemBrain, KOH-I-NOOR Mladá Vožice, GZ Media, PARDAM, SilentLab, MANDÍK, Robert Bosch, …
List of the important publications
Čadek, D., Zvolská, K., Kadeřábková, A., Hrdlička, Z., Havlín, J.: The Role of Copper Compounds as Thermooxidation Catalysts, Kautsch. Gummi Kunstst., 2020, vol. 73, no. 1-2, xx-yy. (Accepted for publication)
Hrdlička, Z., Trnka, T., Čadek, D., Kadeřábková, A., Kuta, A.: Thermoplastic blends based on waste tyre rubber and polyamide 12, Kautsch. Gummi Kunstst., 2018, vol. 71, no. 3, 18-21.
Dyntar, J., Čadek, D., Kutnohorská, O.: Evaluation of african suppliers of natural rubber with respect to the influence of natural rubber properties on processing and the amount of poor-quality production of agricultural tires, Acta Oeconomica Universitatis Selye, 7, 1, 21-32.
Čadek, D.: Gel in Natural Rubber - Evaluation methods and influence on processability. Rubbercon 2017 - Book of Abstracts, 2017, p. 48-55.
Čadek, D., Kuta, A., Bareš, J., Kovářů, E., Pikulová, P.: Vliv vody na vulkanizační charakteristiky směsí přírodního kaučuku. Gumárenské listy, 2014, vol. 18, no. 3, p. 5–7.
Čadek, D., Kuta, A., Dyntar, J.: Processing Properties of Asian and African Natural Rubbers II - Rubber Mixtures and Vulcanisates. Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe, 2012, vol. 65, no. 9, p. 24–29.
Čadek, D., Kuta, A.: Processing Properties of Asian and African Natural Rubbers. Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe, 2011, vol. 64, no. 7-8, p. 19–23.