- Ph.D. in Technology of macromolecular substances, Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, Czech Republic, 2007, Influence of liquid rubbers on properties of rubber compounds
- M.Sc. in Technology of polymer manufacture and processing, Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, 2003, Influence of liquid polybutadienes on properties of rubber compounds and their vulcanizates
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (formerly Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague), Assistant Professor, 2008 - now
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, Researcher, 2007
- Crude for Polymeric Materials (B.Sc., Czech)
- Characterization Methods for Polymeric Materials (B.Sc., Czech)
- Elastomers and Rubber Compounding Materials (M.Sc., Czech)
- Introduction to Study of Materials (1/3, foreign students, English)
- Forensic Analysis of Polymers (1/2, M.Sc., Czech)
- Laboratory trainings (various B.Sc. and M.Sc.)
- Bachelor and diploma theses supervisor
- Supervisor of exchange students
Grant projects in last 5 years
- GA CR 18-08389S, Study of plasticization of polymeric membranes and thermodynamics of multicomponent sorption for the development of effective membrane separations (PI: O. Vopička), research team member, 2018-2020.
- Norway, University of Bergen, Department of Chemistry, prof. L. Sydnes, 2005, 2 months
Collaboration with industry
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems (formerly Mitas)
- Trelleborg Bohemia (formerly Rubena)
- Škoda Auto
- KOH-I-NOOR Mladá Vožice
- HPC Research
- Technický a zkušební ústav stavební Praha
Committees and advisory boards
2014 - Czech Society of Industrial Chemistry, Member of Board
2018 - Czech Society of Industrial Chemistry - Rubber Division Zlín, Scientific Secretary
- Modification of rubber compounds with waste tyre rubber powders
Application of fine rubber powders originated from waste tyres in the production of fresh rubber compounds. Influence of milling process, powder pre-treatment, particle morphology and concentration on the processing behavior of the rubber compound and mechanical properties of the cured rubber.
- Polymeric materials for effective membrane separations
Development of polymeric materials for effective membrane separations (cooperation with Laboratory of Membrane Separation Processes, Assoc. Prof. Ondřej Vopička).
Kludský M., et al. Polym. Eng. Sci. 2021, 1-15. DOI: 10.1002/pen.25638
Durďáková T.-M., et al. Polymer 2020, 188, 122140. DOI: 10.1016/j.polymer.2019.122140
- Thermoplastic elastomeric materials from rubber waste
Recycling of ground waste rubber by blending with thermoplastics to produce materials with properties of thermoplastic elastomers. Compatibilization of the components, study of the blend morphology and mechanical properties.
Hrdlička Z., Trnka T., Čadek D., Kadeřábková A., Kuta A.: KGK-Kautsch. Gummi Kunstst. 2018, 71 (4), 18-21.
Hrdlička Z., Marín Cebriá P. M., Štefan V., Kuta A. Prog. Rubber Plast.Recycl. Technol. 2016, 32 (3), 129-142.
Other interests at UCT Prague
Lector of Chemical club for secondary school students
Coordinator of Amgen Teach project - Life-long education of secondary school teachers