University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
Faculty of Chemical Technology
Department of Polymers
CZ-166 28 Prague 6
phone: (+420) 2 2044 3191
- Ph.D. in Macromolecular Chemistry, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, 2014, Biodegradable polymeric materials
- M.Sc. in Polymer Materials, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, 2009, Copolymers based on ε-caprolactone and L-lactide, preparation and utilization
- B.Sc. in Chemistry and Technology of Materials, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, 2007, Miscibility of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) and poly(L-lactic acid)
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Assistant Professor, 2015-
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Researcher, 2012-2014
- Polymeric Materials (B.Sc.)
- Selected Chapters from Chemistry and Technology of Polymers I (1/3) (M.Sc.)
- Specialized laboratory – Polymeric materials, Macromolecular chemistry, Biomaterials and Materials in forensic chemistry (B.Sc., M.Sc.)
- Bachelor and Diploma Thesis supervisor
Grant projects in last 10 years
- TA CR TH04020318 Joint implant with bioactive antibacterial and antibiofilm layer to prevent infection and promote its osteointegration, research team member, 2019-
- GA CR 18-22059, research team member, 2018-
- MK CR NAKI II DG18P02OOV001 Synthetic materials in the library collections, research team member, 2018-
- TA CR TH02020444 Surgical treatment of injured joints, research team member, 2017-
- TA CR TA01010641 Biodegradable apparel and industrial textiles, research team member, 2011-2014
- GA CR 106/09/1378 Micro- and nanofibers based on biodegradable polymers, research team member, 2009–2012
- Preparation and characterization of biodegradable bone cements
- (Co)polymerizations of cyclic esters initiated by calcium or magnesium based compounds with potential application in pharmacy and medicine.
- Degradation of polymer materials in various environments, e.g. compost, sewage sludge, buffer solution.
List of the most important publications in last 5 years
- Mathers A., Hassouna F., Malinová L., Merna J., Růžička K., Fulem M.
Impact of hot-melt extrusion processing conditions on physicochemical properties of amorphous solid dispersions containing thermally labile acrylic copolymer.
J. Pharm. Sci. 2019, in press
- Blažková L., Malinová L., Benešová V., Roda J., Brožek J.
Nanofibers prepared by electrospinning from solutions of biobased polyamide 4.
J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. 2017, 55, 2203-2210.
- Malinová L., Jaksch D., Brožek J.
Montmorillonite modified with lactim methyl ethers having different ring sizes.
Appl. Clay Sci. 2016, 129, 20-26.
- Brožek J., Benešová V., Malinová L., Kalousková R., Šanda K., Ledrová Z.
Polylactic acid - material for biodegradable apparel and industrial textiles.
Chem. Listy 2015, 109, 291-297.
- Novotný, Č.; Erbanová, P.; Sezimová, H.; Malachová, K.; Rybková, Z.; Malinová, L.; Prokopová, I.; Brožek, J.
Biodegradation of aromatic-aliphatic copolyesters and polyesteramides by esterase activity-producing microorganisms.
Int. Biodeter. Biodegr. 2015, 97, 25-30.
Author and co-author of 13 peer-reviewed papers, 19 international conference lectures/posters and 14 other conference contributions.